To check results on the portal:
1. Type portal.kingsolomonschool.com in the search bar of a browser (e.g Chrome) on your computer or mobile device and press “Enter”, or click here.
2. Enter your child’s admission number in the “Enter Username” field. You can find the admission number on any recently-issued school result sheet. You can also request this information from the school’s ICT centre.
3. Click on the “Next” button.
4. When prompted for a password, enter the password provided by the school. In the unlikely event that you did not receive this information from the school, please visit the Class Teacher or ICT centre for a new password.
5. Click on “Login”.
6. Once logged in, on the sidebar, click on “Results”. (On mobile devices, first click on the three dashes at the top right hand part of the screen to see the sidebar).
7. You should see a list of available results for your child.
8. Click on the result you wish to view.
9. When prompted for a pin, enter the pin on the back of the scratch card provided by the school. (You’ll need to scratch off the silver panel to reveal the pin).
10. Click on “Unlock”.
N/B: When checking the same result subsequently, you will not be prompted for a scratch card pin.